Monday, June 6, 2011

[Updates] Tomomi DVD+Voting+New Single+Digital Single Chart

Look at what came in the mail :D
Sorry I haven't updated in a while except for posting Tomochin's blog posts :/

The end of the school year is coming up and I have been busy with that stuff! But theres more to come! I received Everyday, Kachusha Type A and the new Tomomi DVD in the mail a few days ago. I am going to do two full reviews, one for each of them. The DVD is really cool and I hope she releases another one soon.

EVERYONE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE IN AKB48'S ELECTIONS! Did everyone vote? I voted :3

I really hope Tomochin advances up past 4th place this year! I'm shooting for NUMBER 1ヾ(^∇^)

If you've kept up with Tomomi's blog you would know that she has been recording and filiming for her new single that will be released on July 13th


Tomochin's first digital single "Wanna be now" debuted at #2 on the Recochoku charts. It also scored #6 on the RIAJ weekly chart\(^▽^)(^▽^)/

I wonder how "Ai ni Pierce" will chart? They are both really good songs and I'm happy that Wanna be now is doing well

You're Easy Breezey and I'm Japanezey☆ミ






頑張って、ともちん

No comments:

Post a Comment