Monday, June 6, 2011

Tomomi June 3rd Blog Post: HAPPY

[Itano Tomomi] HAPPY 
2011-06-03 16:24:10


Today it’s sunny after a long time~

Indeed, I’m glad that it’s sunny! ^^

Yesterday we met up after a long time ♥

Image


Reina ♥ Hie ♥ Tomo ♥ Terami


Although I say it’s been a long time, it’s only been about a week ^^

It’s not that long is it? (haha)


We took some purikura like students, so I’m going to upload them

Image

Image

Image

We’re all born in the same year, so we totally had a blast ^^

Lastly

Image

A 2shot with Miss Triendle Reina ♥


Lately I’ve been on a diet and I’ve only been eating soba
And since there wasn’t any, yesterday I had yakiniku for the first time in awhile ^^ Indeed, I like meat (haha) ^^


Today I have lessons ♪
Tomo.




Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment