Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tomomi June 20th Blog Post: hello

2011-06-20 15:05:35


Yesterday I was at the handshake event ♥
And had a radio too ^^


As expected, when I went home yesterday, without really thinking, I crashed and fell asleep without doing anything -.- (hehe)


Yesterday we had a handshake event at Makuhari Messe, so when I went home it smelled like the ocean, I’ve really been longing for summer ♥ *_*


I recently saw Pirates too, so I really want to go to the beach ^^ 
[TL Note: She’s referring to Pirates of the Caribbean]

Tomo loves the ocean


Moreover, I’m so into Pirates that I went and saw it two times (haha)
The second time I went with Reina ^^




Tomo.



Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
Check more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment