Friday, June 24, 2011

Tomomi June 22nd Blog Post: Hot

[Itano Tomomi] Hot 
2011-06-22 15:50:55


It’s hot today~ ♥


Has summer come? ^^


It’s been sunny since this morning and that really pumped Itano up



Today at Oricon’s Award Ceremony, AKB48 was #1 in the first half of the year single ranking category!!
I’m really glad ♥



And,,,
The first half of the year, female solo artist single ranking, Itano Tomomi’s Dear J was #1 ♥


It’s really all thanks to you guys!!

Thank you so much ^^
I can’t believe it…


I’m SOOO happy about both of them!!



And, today I had a meeting for the summer LIVE’s solo merchandise ^^


It seems like there are going to be a ton of really awesome goods, so look forward to it




And I’ll work hard at my 2nd (single) ^^

Image




Tomo.




Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment