Monday, June 6, 2011

Tomomi June 5th Blog Post: Cooking ♪

[Itano Tomomi] Cooking ♪ 
2011-06-05 21:37:43


I had filming for Majisuka Gakuen early this morning ♥ ^^


Even more, today I finished shooting!!


These 3 to 4 months went by so fast ^^

I’m really bad at acting, I couldn’t remember my lines and it was hard, so I still am lacking a lot, but I think that through this drama you can see even a little bit of growth with me ^^ ♥


In the future I plan on doing my best to study daily!!


And I finished early today for the first time in awhile, so I cooked as well for the first time in awhile


My favorite curry and salad ♥

Image

Image

I wonder if it turned out yummy~ ☆



Tomo.




Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment