Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tomomi May 29th Blog Post: Second Day

[Itano Tomomi] Second Day 
Original Entry
2011-05-29 19:04:09


Today was the second day at Yokohama Stadium for our handshake event ♥ ^^


It rained today too
And, poured during the middle



I’m thankful all of you came to the handshake event even though you got soaked in the heavy rain
Or perhaps I should say, I really appreciate it!!


And please go get warm today so you don’t catch a cold ^^ ♥



Everyone, thank you all so much ^^

During the second day of the handshake event, I was together with Sakiko-san ♥

Image

Good work ^^



And I have some happy News

Image

Triendle Reina-chan said she has Dear J on heavy rotation ^^ ♥ She sent me a picture~


I’m glad~ ♥


I’m really glad that she likes my song ^^




Well, after this I’m going to get something to eat ^^


Tomo.



Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
Check out more blogs at blog48: http://blog48.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment