Saturday, June 11, 2011

AKB48 Elections: Tomomi is 8th


I'm sure you have all heard the bad news by now. Tomomi ranked 8th in the 2011 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections. It supriesed everyone. People have been saying that this was one of the biggest suprises of the election. Even people that didn't like Tomomi have said that they knew she would rank in the top 3 even before the election started.



What happened? Did her fans forget to vote? Did she loose fans? Her solo debut sold really well, I'm not really sure why she didn't get more votes. If her 2nd single was released when it was planned maybe people would have more interest in her.

All I can say is that we will have to try harder next year. I'm going to buy like 10 copies next year instead of one. I hope all of you decide to vote next year too. I don't want to see her crying again. When she found out her rank she looked devestated and suprised, I can tell she didn't think her rank would have been announced at that time during the elections.

I also heard the crowd was really angry because of it. I guess no one could predict it.

I posted that picture at the top of this post on Tumblr and it was rebloged a bunch with people saying how they feel bad. Maybe more people will have respect for Tomochin now.

頑張って、ともちん

No comments:

Post a Comment