Thursday, February 24, 2011

[2011.02.23] AKBINGO!バトルバーガーショップ REVIEW

I havn't watched "AKBINGO!", AKB48's weekly variety show, in over 6 weeks!!! So I'm goping to review it :)

Watching "AKBINGO!" is always a learning expirence. I get to pratice reading katakana, learn members about I don't all ready know and relax and watch AKB48 do stuff. It's really fun for me so I don't see why I took such a long break before it!

Overall this was a good episode. It was a battle burger shop episode(Which is my favorite AKB48 game). Whenever I see the teams go up I ALWAYS try to see if I can match the member's names with their faces, so I see all 6 and name them all and then go to generasia and match up the Kanji. Iv'e relised that now I know all the front girls, it's just RS and some girls in the back I don't know.

It pretty much didn't understand anything they said, I just understand the game X]
 
頑張って、ともちん

No comments:

Post a Comment