Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Koko ni Ita Koto

AKB48's new album "Koko ni Ita koto" is going to be released on April 6th. It's their first full legnth album and it looks really good
This album looks graet so far. I honestly can say I havnt seen a better album EVER! The covers are amazing, I like the freakshow circus look. Every girl has a theme like Aachan is the pretty center girl, Takamina is the ringmaster(LOL), Yuko is the sexy one, Mayu is the loli cute one, Tomochin is the princess, Mariko is the "mature" one and Nyan Nyan is the cat/bear/lion thing.

The tracklist is REALLY cool. Everything a big AKB48 fan could want. The first song is "shojou tachi yo", the theme of the AKB48 movie, next is 3 team songs, then 5 unit songs, a RS song, Team B oshi(WTF? hahah), the 4 singles(I have all of them), and lastly a HUMONOGOUS SONG WITH EVERY GIRL IN IT! And I mean EVERY girl: SKE48, SDN48, and NMB48 are all in it. I wonder how it will turn out.

The DVD had the dance shots for Ponyshu, Heavy Rotation, Beginner, and Chance.

The limited edition has an 100 page photo book, special box case, and one random photo. The regular edition has 14 alternative covers XD.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment