Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tomochin's new rival... YOU!


Kikkawa You is going to be Hello!Project's new solo artist, much like Mano Erina before her. She is about 18 years old. Her first single,  Kikkake wa YOU!, is coming out on the 30th of March with a documentary film to accumpany it. I also found out that You was the orange tambourine girl in Milkyway!!! Thats like the best HP unit EVER!!!(But they're nothing compared to Tomochin!
Considering that we are living in a time with so many "idol battles" over sales and fans, these girls are considered rivals.

I used to be a H!P fan but not anymore, they got boring and AKB48 just seemed more my type. I really don't like Mano Erina. Shes hot and all but her music is boring. It really isn't my type so I don't buy her singles or stay up to date with any of her news, I just know she's here. If You's singles are going to turn out like Erina's I'm not going to pay any attention to her. There is a chance(no junban) that she will have good singles and that I'm going to love her, but I doubt that.

In the end I see why they can be considered rivals but I really doubt that Kikkawa You's sales will be anything like Tomochin's so they probably shouldn't be considered wivals anyways.

So as long as miss little "Tan Tan Tan" stays in her place and knows who the real boss is, we won't have any problems :)

頑張って、ともちん(and Kikkawa You, I guess)


No comments:

Post a Comment