Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dear J Arrived in The Mail!!!

After like 2 weeks of waiting Dear J arrived in the mail!!! I bought all 3 types and they came with 6 bonus photos and a mimi Pretty Cure keychain for my backpack!!!

I'm going to review all the content for you know:

CD:
Dear J: Dear J is a really cool dance song. It sounds SO much better on the CD then it does on the radio rip!It's like Koda Kumi/Namie Amuro-ish with a little bit of idol-ish sounds. It is a dance song and like most dance songs it has autotune. All in all its AMAZING!!!

TUNNEL: This is R&B song. It reminds me of Girls by Koda Kumi, whihc is also a really good song. There is a lot of English parts in this which sounds cool, its my favorite C/W

Stay by my side: This is a ballad. Ballads are nice sometimes and I liked this one :)

Thank you: This was a cooler ballad than SBMS and another really good track. I like how in the chorus you can hear her say Thank You after like every line XD

DVD:
Dear J Music Clip: AN AWESOME MUSIC VIDEO! Perfect for her debut. You can tell they put alot of time and effort and money into this. The room with the big sparkley jewels on the wall is cool, same with the room with the cage and like 32875627083561895678325781743983 purses!!!

Tomomi Itano Collection: This was a fashion show. Tomochin is so sexy and is running down the runway dancing and stuff. She looks like shes having a fun time. It really seems like a music video for TUNNEL, and I kinda consider it like thta. It looks like shes singign it in some parts and the music to it is TUNNEL. If she ever releases a PV collection I hope this is on it because TUNNEL is a great song and this is extremley well made for a bonus feature. anyways, she dresses up in a bunch of fun outfits like club outfits, lolita stuff, and girly rocker stuff.

Tomomi Itano Interview: This is where theres like 8 questions and someone off camera asks them and Tomomi anserws. In one question part all she answers is "Dear J" to like 5 questions and another time she say's "IT'S EASY!" I think it was scripted and there was outtakes at the end. She also has a big black bodyguard in this one XD

Making of Tomomi Itano: It shows the making of the music video and all the bonuses, its pretty much a basic "making off" but the quality is fantastic, like everything else on the DVDs. It seems like her dancers can speak english because you hear them say in clear english "1 2 3", so I really doubt they are Japanese.


I am so happy with her debut and will continue to support her as she grows as an artist! I also hope her really cool dancers come back XD, It's kind of a joke but they were funny and I love them (I even love their cheesey dancing)

When I played this the car my mom aksed "Is she the Japanese Britney Spears" and I'm like "Umm, no, well kind"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

頑張って、ともちん(And her cool dancers)

1 comment: