Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Wanna be now" full song


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xin5n3_wanna-be-now-yyyy_music#from=embediframe


Tomochin's first digital single, "Wanna be now", has been released today. Its a fast dance song, like Dear J. It's the CM song for "Finger Logo"(Whatever that is LOL)


And I just have to say I LOVE THIS SONG!


It's fun, it's kinda like the bipolar mental patient cousin of Dear J! I'm super excited for this single and hope it charts high on Recochoku!

The only complaint I have is that it is ONLY availible on Recochoku! No iTunes and no physical release. It will be availible for download for 2 months and then it will be taken off the website. They should really release an American Recochoku, that would be like 3874935678637892507295 times more convienant than iTunes since it goes right to your cell phone and you don't have to play extra to make the song a ringtone.



I'm sure this song will eventually be on her first album and I'm patiently waiting for the music video, but the preview for the music video shows 2 male BG dancers! HOW COULD THEY REPLACE MY 4 FAVORITE BACKGROUND DANCERS OF ALL TIME!!!!!!



頑張って、ともちん

2 comments:

  1. I like this song. Not as much as Dear J but I like it.
    And Tomochin is gorgeous as always.
    Waiting patiently for the PV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aa-puri

    I thought there was going to be a PV too, but that making off footage was just for the e-mobile CM :(

    ReplyDelete