Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HQ [Wanna be now] + Review

[Wanna be now] has officially been released on Recochoku! 


I really love this song. It's super fun and catchy, I can really see this being played on the radio. 

Heres a HQ link: Wanna be now

The song starts out with some video game/weird factory type sound and then gets all casual and before you know it it gets SUPER SUPER LIGHTSPEED FAST! At first your all like "WAOH TOMOCHIN! Calm yourself." and then you get all into it.


I am really happy that most people have had positive reactions for this song. It seems like most members on Satge48 have been praising this songs for the catchy chorus. 

There has been lots of Tomochin hate in the American AKB48 fanbase and it was really making me feel sad, but this seems like a turning point in Tomochin's  popularity in the America.

I REALLY want Tomochin to have a solo debut concert in California. I WOULD LIKE DIE!

If this isn't like in the top 5 in the digital song ranking I will be Namida Suprised! 

Keep releasing amazing songs Tomomi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment