Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tomochin is safe from the Tsunami and Earthquake & a blog post!!!

March 11th - 2011-03-11 18:25:19
We’re currently not in Tokyo so we’re safe ^^
Everyone, how are you guys?
I’m worried.
Tomo.



Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
Source: http://ameblo.jp/xanadu11/

I'm so glad she is safe. At the time this was written she was in Guam, as were the most of the AKB48 members. I'm not sure what they were doing there.

I am worried about Coco. He was probably very scared during the Earthquake. Is Coco a boy or girl? I think it is a boy.

Now Tomochin is back in Tokyo and she is safe. I don't know how I would have felt if something happened to her.

I say we all pray for her, all the AKB48 members, the people of Japan, and everyone else who has been affected by the tsunami & earthquake.

I hope that in the next few weeks this can be resolved~

If it is then we can all be happy and listen to "Koko ni Ito Koto" and Dear J 2 XD

頑張って、ともちん
頑張って日本

No comments:

Post a Comment