Friday, January 28, 2011

Tomochin meets Avril Lavigine and exchanges singles!!!


With Tomochin releasing Dear J and Avril in Japan promoting her new single What The Hell, they got to meet up and exchange singles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIMqjleWAM&feature=player_embedded



This is exciting because I loved Avril's song "Girlfriend" back when it came out(I was vactioning in Mexico and watching MTV and the MV was on and I thought it was the Pussycat Dolls XD) and I lover her new song. I also really like Tomochin and her new song, so them meeting was exciting.

Avril kinda seemed like a bitch with her fake smiling and looked like a complete airhead. I think the reason is because she's in a different country and she doesn't want to mess up or say anything wrong, she obviousley doesn't know how loose Japan is though even though she's pretty popular there and has probably been multiple times X]

Tomochin looks so happy and natural in the video and was very excited to meet Avril because she has been a fan of hers since middleschool, she also said her favorite song from her was Girlfriend.

頑張って、ともちん

No comments:

Post a Comment