Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dear J C/W Previews

Dear J is going to be released on the 26th!!! Thats a week away!!!

The previews for the  C/W tracks TUNNEL, Stay by my side, and Thank you have all been released!

TUNNEL is a pop song. Its REALLY catchy and my favorite C/W so far. It would be really good for AMVs. I think most people will like this song more because it has such a fun vibe to it.

Stay by my side is a a slow ballad. It's kinda boring but all slow songs sound boring to me. It sounds nice but it is me least favorite of her C/Ws, the chorus is really good so that makes up for the things I don't like about it.

Thank you is a really nice R&B Power pop type song. Its really good C/W song. It kinda remind me of a Kana Nishino song but with Tomochin singing

TUNNEL and Stay by my side: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkLVYIFPQgQ


These are really promising songs and I hope all of you buy all 3 versions and support Tomochin! If this single goes well she could have a really good solo career going for her, even when she graduates AKB48. Even if you can't buy all versions try to buy at least one because one purchase can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment