Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear J debuts at #2 on daily oricon with over 80K sales!!!


Dear J sold exactly 86,861 copies on it's first day of release!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! She did it!!!

I said that she'd sell 80-100K first week and everyboday said that I was crazy, but look at what happened!!!!

I love Tomochin so much and has faith in her :) This will be one of those funny things I'll remember in 5 years when she graduates, because even with a sucessful solo career I know AKB48 won't let her go

I would still be happy for her even if she didn't sell as much, but she did!

I hope her second solo single comes out soon and that the rest of her career is sucessful :)

Aslo my copies of the single have been shipped out allready and should be here soon

頑張って、ともちん

No comments:

Post a Comment